Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Shaking Frames after Stabilization with reelsteady go

[ New ]

Hey,

i tried to stabilizise my videos from my last fpv-flight with my cinewhoop and the gopro 6. Last time the stabilization with reelsteady go works fine without problems, but this time i have "rotation vibrations" in my video, but only AFTER stabilization. in the original-video out of the cam are no "rotation vibrations", and i have no idea why reel steady makes it more ugly in this case with all videos i had recorded this day. In this video you can see whats happening:

https://youtu.be/Z6QHg-pSxBQ

Had someone an idea whats happening? Maybe the gyro is broken after on of my crashes or are my settings wrong? Thanks for help!

GoPro

Re: Shaking Frames after Stabilization with reelsteady go

[ New ]

Hi @drkox123

What version is the app on?

If you haven't yet, check out Drone vibration problems and solutions for ReelSteady GO

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

hey, i have the latest version of the app and no shaking in the original-video before steadygo. 1 day before this flight i had a flight with the same setup in same locaion without this problem

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @drkox123. See if you could have had your GoPro's "orientation" or "landscape lock" mode set to "down" or "auto". This will cause the gyro data to be reversed. You can fix this by enabling "flip gyro data" in the advanced settings menu.

Another reason could be an inaccuracy in the auto-sync process. You may want to go into "adjust" mode on your sync points to check and adjust them.

Another reason could be that you had in-camera stabilization on in your camera's settings. You'll need to turn all stabilization features off in your camera's options/preferences.