Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Reframe and export app for Windows 10

I cannot believe this isn't released already.
Can you guys at least give a status update?
Still waiting to reframe all the footage of my last holiday....the mobile app is great on the go but a pc is so much better...

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Reframe and export app for Windows 10

The current VR Player Beta is working for me on windows 10. I'm very happy with my max now actually and I was not a happy camper before. 

You can join the facebook group to participate in the beta. GoPro isn't really advertising the existence of this beta as it's well, a beta lol.

I can sort of see their point of view in not wanting to release yet more unfinished software but mean time people are left hanging. I guess it's a damned if they do damned if they don't type of thing.

I'll save them the trouble and give you a link.   

https://install.appcenter.ms/orgs/sw-team-devops-rimo/apps/gopro-player-for-windows-beta/distributio...

Remember to right click and run as administrator. Good luck hope it works out for you.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi! The link isn't working. Is there a way to join the beta-testers team?

Thanks!

Camilo

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Our team is in very active development of the GoPro Player for Windows.

If you haven't yet, sign up to be part of the FB group so you can participate in the testing and have access to the latest build/version of the Player.  Please refer to https://www.facebook.com/groups/658475918284901/

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Just signed up for the Windows Beta version, as I much rather edit on the computer and not on the tiny screen of the phone.

Highlighted
Tourist

@aragon1006 how often is the FB page checked to accept people into the Windows 10 Beta platform?