Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Reframe Plugin Not Working getting installed for premiere, only aftereffects

[ New ]

Hi, 

I've been trying to get the plugin working in premiere 2020 but when i install it the only file that gets extracted is the one for aftereffects. when i open premiere the plugin is nowhere. 

Is there a way to extract the files manually??

GoPro

Re: Reframe Plugin Not Working getting installed for premiere, only aftereffects

[ New ]

Hi @grayvista1530

Please go over the information shared on this thread.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: Reframe Plugin Not Working getting installed for premiere, only aftereffects

[ New ]

Hello, 

In the link you provided the user stated that he solved the problem with old files from a previous installation, adding to my point, the installation files currently available on the website do not provide plugins for premiere, only for after effects. 

How can we get an installation file that actually has the premiere plugin?

Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @grayvista1530

Are you using a Mac or a Windows computer?

Can you please try to open Premiere, go to the Video Effects tab then check if you have GoPro FX Reframe.

It will also be best if you can share a screenshot.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

It's a windows computer. 

There are no GoPro video effects in Premiere. As you can see in the attached screenshot, no Premiere plugins are being installed, only AE plugins.

Screenshot 2021-06-28 210650.png
Tourist

[ New ]

NEWS: When I open a new project I can see the GoPro Reframe effect. The problem arises when I try to open an old project that had been edited with the effect.

Screenshot 2021-06-28 212105.png
Tourist

[ New ]

Premiere is looking for an effect called GoPro VR Reframe, whereas the newly installed effect is called GoPro FX Reframe

Do you have a fix for this??

Tourist

[ New ]

coming back to this. 

I need to access my previous projects, all edited with a previous version of the plugin, so now adobe is looking for a plugin that doesn't exist, or at least not with the same name/location. 

is there a fix for this?

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. @grayvista1530

Can you please try this link out http://community.gopro.com/html/assets/GoProVRPlugins_x64_102_2019-01-18.exe.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

HI folks,

Just got my HERO 10 and I'm trying to load the REFrame plugin ... having problems, I keep getting an error when trying to open Premier 2021 CC

I'm on Mac 10.15.6 Catalina 

Premiere Pro 2021

Any help please???

Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 11.50.58.png