Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Quikpro desktop app not detecting files in the media folder

I've windows desktop and i've installed combatible quikpro app. I cannot see the files in the media folder when i add the location to the  quikpro app. i've tried changing the locations and adding and reducing files multiple number of times. it's not helping the issue.

Please solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quikpro desktop app not detecting files in the media folder

Hello @muhasinm1994. The Quik for desktop app automatically saves the imported files in its own directory or folder. You may search your computer for media saved in the folder through this file path: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Pictures\GoPro

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @muhasinm1994. The Quik for desktop app automatically saves the imported files in its own directory or folder. You may search your computer for media saved in the folder through this file path: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Pictures\GoPro

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello @mariustanya

I have the same problem.

I have indicated in the GoPro Desktop App a different folder where I added a few photos, all taken by my iphone Pro but no one is showing up. I then added a photo taken by a GoPro and it was reconized and added to the imported media folder. 

Is there any compatibility issue with photos taken with the latest iPhone? 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Kind regards,
Fabien

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @bobm6372. The Quik for desktop app only recognizes photos and videos taken by a GoPro. It will not work with media from other sources.