Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Quik videos have a green/purple line at bottom of all clips

[ Edited ]

I'm seeing the same annoying line at the bottom when using Quik on win10/64.  It's not there when I edit in Adobe Premiere Element, so at least the files are not actually wack. 

These screenshots were from video captured on a tripod, although the same problem occurs with videos shot on the grip in or out of the drone.AdobeP ScreenShot.JPGQuik Screen Shot.JPG

Highlighted
Tourist

It's literally been years of people complaining about this issue. Gopro does not give a **bleep**. They already have your money. I gave up and sold mine a long time ago but still get email updates on this thread. **bleep** gopro.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Everyone!

We are still waiting for updates regarding the reported issue.

I understand this is taking longer than usual but can assure you that this is being worked on.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

You may try other programs to view and edit your GoPro files for now.

We'll have this thread updated once we receive additional information. 

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi,

support fixed problem for me last time with an old version of quik, with the old version purple/green line apear only on the preview panel but it work good at export with telemetry overlay :). I just found back my .exe after crying for hour because i updated my software so if somone need it tell me.

What support sayed to me :

Hi ******,

Good day!

Please, use this link as an alternative for the previous Quik App.

*Dropbox link* it was this file GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.5.2.492.exe