Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Quik videos have a green/purple line at bottom of all clips

[ New ]

I got the Hero 6 when it first came out last year so I can't return that.  I bought the drone and grip about a month ago to add to the camera.  It's truly dissapointing they can't come up with a fix for this.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone, 

Apologies for the delayed response. We have not received an update from the team yet. In the meantime, you might want to explore other programs that can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage. We will keep this thread updated once we receive new information. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]
The delayed response? It's been over a year. I sold that garbage to someone else a long time ago.
Tourist

[ New ]
Not to mention the response I originally for from support, trying to blame it on my hardware. Your company is terrible and you should feel bad.
Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Just to add some information. With my go pro hero 7 black the purple line only appears for time lapse videos. And only on Windows. If I use a MacBook from the company I work, it works perfectly, not one single weird bar, only on Windows 10...

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi All, Just bought brand new Hero 7 White, i have the same issue, disorted line in the bottom of the video while playing and editing in GoPro Quik 2.7.0.945

My hardware is:

DELL OptiPlex 3010 with Nvidia Quadro M4000

Sightseer

[ New ]

I want to get in on this thread and mention that I have the same issues. Hopefully a fix can be figured out. I'd prefer not to have to use different software if I don't have to. 

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same problem. Please, solve!!! 

Gopro Hero 6 - Windows 10