Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik videos have a green/purple line at bottom of all clips

This is becoming ridiculous. This needs to escalated and resolved. I will personally write to senior management. It has been almost a year....with nothing. I am ready to call it quits with Gopro. The fact the software is clunky one thing but adding that it doesn't even work either...is the icing on the cake.
Highlighted
Tourist

It's been ridiculous for quite some time. I sold my GoPro and Karma months ago now. Will never recommend their products to anyone.
Highlighted
Tourist

The Hero7 Black is very tempting but after reading they are having the same issues with the green line at bottom of video, it's very disappointing. I understand that this has been an issue for so long and the continue to recommend "contacting support" but nothing has changed and it clearly won't at this point. The drone department was canned and that is a bad decision too because GoPro had the best shot at competing with DJI until they had a bad V1.0 release. The 2.0 is much better, if only they had gotten that right the first time, they could have had a major part of the market. I view my Karma as on life support and I'll be begrudgingly looking to DJI next.

Highlighted
Tourist

Just received my updated Seeker backpack and attached my KarmaGrip with extention to Hero 7 and get the same green/purple lines in footage while using Quik-what a bummer!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I just discovered that I also have this problem the green bar at the bottom, I did not have it before ... it's a shame and it's a pity that it's been almost 2 years since it was reported and GOPRO has not given a solution to this .. that to edit the videos you have to use another software because the software of the brand itself has a huge error .... Gopro you are just marketing ...

WINDOWS 10

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 860m, 

GOPRO6

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem. I use a hero 5 with the drone or grip and get the pink/green line.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Oops...Hero 6 not 5
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Try to get a refund for the cam and Karma grip if possible.

I wish I went with a different company. I'll never purchase another product from them. I paid over 1k for everything and I am totally disastified at this point. The microphone is horrible and it still has not been improved in later editions. If I want to fix the microphone then I can't use the grip or have to use an external mic. If I want to fix this problem with the line appearing in videos then I can't use their software. No one from the company is talking about the problem as in why it happens or when a fix is coming. This company is not about making quality products it's about scamming as much money as possible from their customers. Run, run very fast.