Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
GoPro

Re: Quik videos have a green/purple line at bottom of all clips

[ New ]

Appreciate you providing more results from recent test, @bluewave52402. We are still waiting for an update or a fix from the team. We will share your results with them.  Do those videos with green line in Quik continue to play back fine using other media players? Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes, if I play any of those problematic videos (1080p24fps, 1080p30fps, 1080p60fps, 1080p120fps) in other software - they have no artifacts and are clean. I have tested with windows standard player. 

Artifact is only 'attached' in Quik other software same videos are clean.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Got it! Thank you, @bluewave52402

Tourist

[ New ]

Is there any update to this issue? I have the problem as well. Just installed Quik and the line is there on all my videos that used the Karma grip. When will this issue be resolved?

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, @jeffh7128. We do not have information regarding an update or a fix yet. We are still waiting for the team to provide us input. We will keep you posted. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I've just been posting all the green/purple line clips on all of my social media outlets with #GoPro and an explanation that it's an issue that they are simply unwilling to fix.  Happens with my hero 6's using them as standalones, with the Karma Grip and Karma.  Noticed on the Hero 7 that it's still there...just muted into the colors of the background images.  VERY disappointing!

Tourist

[ New ]

It doesn't take months to ask another team.

For an issue that is erroding brand value for a lot of people, you would think that management do not care about this issue.

I think my next small form factor camera will be a dji osmo pocket

Tourist

[ New ]

I think this warrants your senior support personnel's attention. You have many people who have the issue. It is an issue which should be easily reproducible in-house. Having a line of noise in all your videos is a high priority issue. The fact it has been open so long without a resolution demands that it be given your highest priorty. Get your management team involved on this issue as someone is not doing their job.

Please escalate the issue and keep your customer base updated.