Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Quik playback is choppy

Try videoproc. It adjust settings based on your computer resources.
Sightseer

GoPro, you guys are a disappointment and an embarrassment to be named one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area. Fix your systems, it's no surprise your slipping off the map. I give you 6 months, your support is **bleep**.
Explorer

Did you submit your resume?
Tourist

Pretty sure of all the people here to be sending Go Pro resume's you'd (Danielr15) be top of the list.

Explorer

Naw, I don't have the technical know how.  But since there are so many arm chair engineers who are obviously so much smarter than the people working at GoPro, I figure they might do us all a favor and throw their hat in the ring.  Yourself, for example.  You seem to have all the answers.

Tourist

The answer is GoPro fix their software.

The answer is not people logging thousands of posts that amount to downplaying the fact goPro have an obligation to fix their clearly broken software.

Tourist

I thought of finding a solution to this playback issue that I am having. After reading this chat, I can rest my search. There is no solution in GoPro. Will start looking for alternative then.

Sightseer

i'm amazed this is the issue.

I went out and bought a brand new computer to help with editing the GP videos, just to find out i could have done this before just needed to not count on gopro's software.

Dissapointmment.