Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Anonymous

Re: Quik or Studio on win 7

[ New ]
Thank you, superrange. I'm sure they'll bleep out your link once they see it, but at least I got to it before they did. I also googled for this version (GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383.exe) and found it on FileHorse dot com. It's binary identical to your link which is on the gopro web site. Hoping this will work. I won a Hero 5 session in a competition and I'm just playing around with it, not interested in investing major energy into learning video editing and I use a flip phone, not a smart phone, and Windows 7. Having to take the camera out of the frame in order to open the little door, take out the microSD card, find my microSD adapter and put the micro SD card into it, put the adapter into my card reader, and plug the card reader into my laptop was getting very old. Plus the date on my camera is 2015, and I wanted to fix that. Hopefully I will be able to do so with the software. Rebeccah
Anonymous

[ New ]

I am not quite sure if there is any resolutions available on their website. It will just kill your time trying to get you "around the bush" and come out on the same problem. I hope they will stop this by putting a tag on their newer versions of camera stating their true system requirements. (if there is now, so much so good). Just saying.

Anonymous

[ New ]
I just wanted to get the driver installed so I wouldn't have to take the micro SD card out to transfer files to my PC, and for me it worked. The secure gopro site with the Windows 7-compatible software is software dot gopro dot com. The location on that site is /PC/GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383.exe. Hopefully, since it's not an actual link, it won't get deleted. It includes both an older version of Quik and GoPro Studio. Rebeccah
Anonymous

[ New ]

Anonymous

[ New ]

/PC/GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383.exe

Anonymous

[ New ]

Google this:

GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383.exe

The first link on google on filehorse.com has what you want, Quik and Gopro Studio for win7 :)

Anonymous

[ New ]

The link mentioned on this article might help. Its the older version of Quik. :) 

https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/GoPro-App-for-Desktop-Windows/td-p/55344

Anonymous

[ New ]

Try this,

Posted on this link: https:// community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/GoPro-App-for-Desktop-Windows/td-p/55344

GoPro
ryanv12566

Re: GoPro App for Desktop - Windows 

Hi @kinkinhas,

Here is the direct download link for Quik in English!

https://software.gopro.com/PC/GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383.exe

Hope that helps!

Best,

Ryan