Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Quik or Studio on win 7

From a well-known TOP brand like GoPro I expect full software support also under Windows 7.
Any cheap China Action Cam clone company also supports Windows 7.
I am glad to pay a high price for the hardware of GoPro, but then I also expect top support, otherwise I can immediately access cheap products.
I can not be that I can not update my KarmaGrip anymore because I do not have Windows 10

Highlighted
Anonymous

I use my camera for aviation to record my personal flights and catch areas where I can improve skills or do things more safely. I like GoPo, but Garmin makes a very competitive product, the Virb, that has aviation-related features. I was planning to buy a few more cameras in the next few months. I'm now strongly considering the Garmin instead.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm having the same problem.  Cannot install on windows 7 64 bit.  This is infuriating.  

Highlighted
Nomad

If Windows 7 is not supported anymore then i have to spend my money to update my PC Infranstructure and not for a new Camera or Drohne

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem. Telephone support is looking for a solution. Will let you know if they get back to me with one. :|

Highlighted
Anonymous

I am facing the same issue.  The phone help support told me they simply do not support Windows 7 anymore.  This is unacceptable and the worst customer support I have seen.  I raised a big stink with the girl on the phone but I doubt anything will get done.
I am NEVER buying a GoPro again and will tell everybody I know to stay away from their lousy products.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Adding my voice. Cannot update grip firmware with my win7 64 machine.
And this is frustrating as the grip product has some serious problems with its native firmware.

Highlighted
Tourist

I used my son's win 10 laptop to update the grip in the end. Hope GoPro comes out with Quick for win 7 in the next month.