Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Anonymous

Quik or Studio on win 7

There are many such complaints, but yet another. No version for linux, no for win 7 - what to do? I don't want to download from external servers. The manual page is outdated, because it describes the installation for win 7.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Quik or Studio on win 7

I have the same complaint.  I work in a corporate office and am locked to Windows 7 for the time being, need to reinstall the software.  However there appears to be absolutely no option available for Windows 7 users other than to upgrade to Windows 10.  Rethinking my decision to purchase GoPro instead of a competitor.    

Highlighted
Tourist

Same situation for me.  
Reading the Support hub, it describes this here https://gopro.com/help/articles/How_To/How-to-Install-GoPro-Studio-in-Windows55  :

*** The latest version of GoPro Studio comes bundled with the NEW GoPro App for Desktop. Click HERE to download it. *** "How to Install HoPro Studio in Windows"

Windows 7

Step 1: Go to the GoPro Studio product page on the GoPro website.

Step 2: At the bottom of the page choose your Operating System, enter your email address.

The problem is, when you go to the download page all they have available is the Quick App.  No studio download.  And the system requirements for the quick app clearly states you need "64 bit Windows 10 in desktop mode only"

So, where is the download for the studio desktop app?  

Highlighted
Anonymous

I have the same complaint, only for Windows 10. Unable to download the GoPro App or GoPro Studio. The only option is to download Quik...

Highlighted
Explorer

The GoPro App is Quik for Desktop (name changed when they added new features). GoPro Studio has been discontinued.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Maybe a stupid question, but how can I edit video's by using GoPro software? I have tried Quik, but this program is not sufficient.

Highlighted
Nomad

I  want to Update the Firmware of my Karma Grip.

For me now It ist not possible because Quik 2.4 is needs win10, this runs only with windows 10.

That's very disappointing.