07-11-2019 03:29 AM
hola, he intentando todas las soluciones que he encongrado en la red y su sitio web pero no consigo arreglar este fallo.
ejecuto el acceso directo de Quik y aparece el icono en la barra de tareas pero no veo el programa por ningun lado, es como si tuviera otro monitor, cosa que no tengo.
este es mi PC:
y la version quik es : 184.108.40.2065
No se que puedo hacer
07-11-2019 01:11 PM
By any chance, do you have multiple graphics card installed in your computer? Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the issue in this instance:
- Right click the Quik desktop icon.
- Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)
- Select Integrated graphics
You may also try the following steps in addition to the suggestions above:
- Close Quik for desktop
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows key + E
- Click the View tab at the top of this window and make sure the box next to "Show hidden files" is checked
- Navigate to C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local and delete the "GoPro" folder
- Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists
If the suggested steps didn't help resolve the issue, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look further into details and assist you on the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Let them know about the steps already taken for any information that they may need.