Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Quik for Windows 10 desktop will not transfer video to Facebook

Quik for Windows 10 desktop will not transfer video to Facebook....Fails everytime and you have to wait 30 minutes or more to find out the transfer FAILED!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik for Windows 10 desktop will not transfer video to Facebook

Apologies for the inconvenience, @mred57. The function of sharing video/media from Quik for desktop to Facebook is currently not working. You may share your media directly to Facebook as a workaround. Alternatively, you may explore other programs to be able to view, edit and share your footage.  

Highlighted
Tourist

It has not worked since I've owned my GoPro 7 Hero Black. Why am I prompted to put in my email and password when trying to post on Facebook and why the long delay to find out my video upload was unsuccessful? I've had it over a year and yes there are ways to get around it. However the gauge clusters will not show up. I know where I was and going too, also speed and altitude which would be great to share! The longer I've owned this camera the less I know about it. The touch screen is out of control, my videos are now broken down into 5-8 minute sections instead of the 17:38 for reasons I can't figure out. It keeps going into camera mode when trying to adjust settings. Also now when I load a video on Quik there is NO SOUND!!! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing these troubles with the camera. We'd like to help as much as we can. We would like to gather more details regarding this issue so we can isolate the root cause. To proceed, please connect with our Support team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Be sure to have access to your camera and computer when you do. 

Your video being split into segments is due to chaptering. This is automatically done in the camera once a certain file size is reached. Click on the link to learn more about it. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I knew about the "chaptering" but why did it go from 17 minute chapters to 5-8 minutes? Still have the same SanDisk Extreme PLUS 64GB Card. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @mred57

Regular video chapters are determined by the size.

What resolution was the video recorded on?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

1440/60

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @mred57

Try recording with a lower resolution/fps.

See if the same is observed with the chapters.

Thanks!

Ej