Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Quik for MAC software music + voice

[ New ]

I am trying to edit my GoPro videos through the Quik app in MAC. But there is no option to keep original voice + music. Kindly let me know how to do that?

GoPro

Re: Quik for MAC software music + voice

[ New ]

Hi @sabai-gopro

To adjust the volume, click on a clip then click the pencil icon.

Click on the speaker icon to adjust the volume(Music/Source).

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Excellent, It's working now, thanks a lot @aragon1006 . Do you have any youtube video or place where I can edit my video through Quik in MAC? I am trying to add a set of clips ( 1 to 10 ) and cut some unwanted portion and merge all those edited clips into one movie... some place need to add voice some place need to have only music and some place both voice and music... is that possible on Quik app ? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sabai-gopro

Quik is designed for easy editing. It will automatically find great moments, add beautiful transitions and effects, and syncs everything to the beat of the music.

You may use other editing applications if you're looking to have more freedom when it comes to editing your files.

Check out Programs to View and Edit Videos

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks, is that possible we can download music from Quik and use it in other editing tool?
GoPro

[ New ]

@sabai-gopro, no, it isn't.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks