Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik for Desktop not opening on Windows 10

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I had the same issue here and I fixed disabling Intel Graphics Card for games.

Highlighted
Tourist

It is working better for me lately but I don't trust the app. It could also be windows fault, there are many updates to windows 10 all the time.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Worked for me,
Highlighted
Sightseer

Now is 21-10-2019 and Quik still doesn't work with windows 10. Congratulations GoPro. A year of doing nothing?

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you, after much frustration and  attempts at reinstallation, the registry deletion worked.

I find it incredible that your tip is dated nearly three years ago, but GoPro have not fixed the software!!

Highlighted
Tourist

Have you tried using your support contact? After you enter in all your information, you get a blue button that says START CHAT and under that says approximate wait time is 2 minutes. When you click on the button, it brings up a smaller window usually for chat purposes but this window just brings up the same screen from the beginning asking for that same information. A little frustrated that this issue has been around for a while and that no one has a proper solution. As well as getting in contact with customer support.

Highlighted
Sightseer

On windows, press the Windows key and R, this will open the Run prompt. From there in the search box type:   %temp%     and it will open a folder of files. finally from there press select all and delete, pressing skip when prompted. Restart GoPro Quick and it should work. 

(Also works for login info stuck on authenticating, and sorry Mac users.)