Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Quik doesn't import mp4 files created by GoPro Player on Mac Catalina (GoPro Max)

Hi guys! Looking for some help here as I'm a newbie. So I edited my GoPro Max 360 videos on my Mac (Catalina), and exported them as mp4s with HEVC. Now, I wanted to import them to Quik for further creating. But Quik doesnt recognize them. Anyone can help? Am I missing something out here?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik doesn't import mp4 files created by GoPro Player on Mac Catalina (GoPro Max)

@cenko0, edited media files will not be recognized by the app. The Quik for Desktop will only find the unedited/original source files coming from a GoPro camera. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik doesn't import mp4 files created by GoPro Player on Mac Catalina (GoPro Max)

@cenko0, edited media files will not be recognized by the app. The Quik for Desktop will only find the unedited/original source files coming from a GoPro camera. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I see. I suppose the Quik app on the iPad is the same. Do you know any editors like Quik for Mac and iPad?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @cenko0

Media from other sources should work on the mobile app (Quik/GoPro App).

Here are some links you may refer to:

360 Media Support in the GoPro App

Programs to View and Edit Videos

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks Ej!