2 weeks ago
it has already been solved here, but no solution has helped. Does anyone have another solution?
Delete the database folder.
In QUIK program select help/restart with default settings.
The problem is only in app GOPRO QUIK DESKTOP. Mobile version works well.
I can see thumbnails in Windows folder from gopro. (picture)
Lenovo MIIX 720 - 12 IKB
processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
RAM 8 GB
WIN 10 64 bit
PLS anyone have any ideas???
@ok90, sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. You may attempt to reset the app by following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.