Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Quik crash windows 10

At first I was able to start the Quik program for Windows 10, but everytime I would get to the create part the **bleep** app would freeze.  Now it doesn't even open.....and if it does it just closes right away. Crash Crash Crash.......I've spoken to the support people and they can't figure it out either.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled, restart my laptop, change windows log in (someone said that workeed).  My laptop has all the required hardware to run it.  I am about to switch to the DJI Action.....

Meme_Template_with_White_Impact_Text_on_Top_and_Bottom.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

lol. my pc is for gaming.. with gpu gtax 1660ti with blah blah processors, runs evrygame smoothly lol.. sad, its my first gopro and first ever action ca,m

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello everyone! There are some troubleshooting steps here that will help: Quik for desktop Crashes while Opening Create Mode

Highlighted
Tourist

That definitely got it playing....Now I guess I just need to upgrade my computer cause it's super choppy and froze 😣😣😣
Highlighted
Sightseer

Yo tambien tengo el mismo problema, he intentado cambiar el tema de la compatibilidad y nada. No se las veces que lo he borrado y reinstalado. Esto sigue sin funcionar. Necesitamos una solucion pronto. La aplicacion del pc deja mucho que desear.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @treekero

See if putting your laptop to Power Saving mode will help.

Check out this thread for reference.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej