Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Quik app for desktop limited functionality vs IOS app

@jcd - You're right that there are some differences between the desktop and mobile versions of Quik.

Jeff

Highlighted
Anonymous

I was going to post this same question/concern and found this thread.  I totally agree.  I find the Quik app on my iPhone awesome but on my desktop (Macbook Pro) to be severly lacking.  I love how easy it is to create 60sec videos but I want to be able to add a fade-in title and fade-out affects at the end of the video.  I also like being able to select the themes in the app to best go with the content...rather than just the song.  GoPro team...please make this update in v2.3 please!  Thanks.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Dear Jefft are you kidding?

Nothing changed from November... 

This limit makes no sense to use Quick Desktop version.

How could you imagine I will do that on my Mac ? 

Create 10-20 videos  60 sec each? or simply use my Iphone and do it once and much more faster.. 

Yes, generation goes to mobile technologies, but more powerfull devices (I'm talking about desktops or notebook) must have move powerfull features, isn't it? 

Highlighted
Sightseer

It's now June of 2017 and GoPro still isn't putting any time/money into to making a decent computer program for Quik.  I don't understand why any company would put the most powerful app on a phone instead of on a computer which has much better resources for powerful programs and a larger screen for proper editing.  Come on guys.  Step up to the plate and get it right this time.