08-02-2017 07:36 AM
Quik Wont work on windows 10 after login[ New ]
Hi, After more then 100 times that i try to sign in to quik. it always send me to this:
I fill up my user , one click on the sign in and then it turn to grey . i tried to uninstall and even update to win 10 N .
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-12-2017 03:59 PM
Re: Quik Wont work on windows 10 after login[ New ]
Sorry to hear this has happened to you all! I previously had an issue similar to this, and the following steps fixed it for me.
- Close Quik for desktop, or just follow the next step.
- Open the Task Manager(Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and navigate to the Processes tab. Under the Background processes section, look for GoProQuik.exe, highlight it, and click End Task.
- Now that Quik is closed, completely disable Wi-Fi on your computer. If connected via ethernet, remove your ethernet from the computer.
- Reopen Quik for desktop and confirm that the program has logged you in successfully.
- Re-enable Wi-Fi or reconnect the ethernet cable to your computer. After about 30 seconds, you should see your account log you in automatically in the top right-hand corner of the main gallery.
Here is an article which also covers this issue. I hope this helps!