Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Quik + Surface Pro (2017) + Windows 10 = Too Large

I recently got a 2017 Surface Pro with Windows 10 and just installed Quik for the first time.  It appears that the app isn't accounting properly for the display DPI of the device or something similar.  Everything is so large that the app is not usable.  I never had this problem running Quik on my Macbook Pro.  I have included a screenshot to show the issue I'm having.  Any ideas?

Quik for Windows Version: 2.5.0.290

quik.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Quik + Surface Pro (2017) + Windows 10 = Too Large

It looks like the fix was to simply uninstall, re-download, and re-install the app.  It doesn't make much sense to me since this was the first time I installed this app on this machine, but it did work.  My only guess is that maybe I installed the app while in tablet mode and that somehow screwed up some internal settings.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @nicejump73,

If you get in touch with our Support Team directly they can help to troubleshoot your specific system! https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

It looks like the fix was to simply uninstall, re-download, and re-install the app.  It doesn't make much sense to me since this was the first time I installed this app on this machine, but it did work.  My only guess is that maybe I installed the app while in tablet mode and that somehow screwed up some internal settings.