Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Quik Problems on Windows Desktop & Andriod App

[ New ]
Quik Destop
Able to highlight video's and pictures and downloads on quik but then freezes.
Quik App
Allows me to select some photos and videos then throws me out and everytime I go back to edit it chucks me out..
Someone help me..
I want to make 60sec video and well have 30min video.
GoPro

Re: Quik Problems on Windows Desktop & Andriod App

[ New ]

Hi @corinnam5

Sorry for any troubles caused.

The fix for Quik for Mobile app crashing when adding a photo is now available on Google Play Store. Please install the latest version of Quik App (or update to it). After updating, clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) & restart your phone.

Regarding the desktop app, please check if your computer meets the Minimum System Requirements for Quik for Desktop

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I've uninstalled and reinstalled then deleted quik app cache then restarted the phone. Downloaded my photos and it chuck me out again, went back in the file is sitting there but if you try to edit it chucks you out..
GoPro

[ New ]

This is odd, @corinnam5. See if the troubleshooting steps detailed here Quik for Mobile Crashes will help clear the issue. If not, a short clip of what happens on your end will be greatly helpful. We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!