Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Quik Not Responding

I am also having the same issues, I am using windows 10, with i7 proccessor and 8GB of ram and the program keeps freezing with NOT RESPONDING very frustrating considering how much you charge for the gopro! There are no usful posts for any kind of solution.

Sightseer

same here. u screwed 2 LOL

Sightseer

Same problem for me. Playback works fine on other apps, but Quik freezes while playing video. But I have only integrated graphics, so I can't change the graphics adapter. Intel HD 4600 on i5-4690K and Windows 10. I tried changing some of the settings in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel, but didn't help.

Where can I find Quik version 2.2 (old version) that supposedly doesn't have this issue?

Tourist

mowens wrote:

Hey all,

For those with two graphics cards in their computer, try the following rather than fully disabling your NVIDIA card:

• Right-click the Quik|Desktop desktop icon
  • Hover your mouse over "Run with Graphics Processor"
  • Select the "Integrated" option. This is your Intel Graphics card.

Quik will launch from this point, and Create mode should work just fine. Let me know if this helps.

~ Mowens

I am using Windows 10. I still have the same problem. I righ-clicked on GoPro Quick and do not see the option."Run with Graphics Processor"

Sightseer

Hi there, I also dont have the option "Run with graphics processor" - any other ideas? thank you.

Sightseer

same problem here, no integrated option, its nvidia or nothing.  tried running on a surface pro i5 processor with integrated graphics only, same problem.  tried on imac and it works fine.

"gopro" short for "GOING DOWN"

Sightseer

gopro quick is not responding(when i click create). i click once and it and i comes up with the loading thing next to the mouse and then i click again and the whole screen goes white. how od i fix this? 

GoPro

Hi @rustypro17

Please try the troubleshooting steps listed here:

Quik for desktop Fails to Launch

Blank White or Black Screen Appears When Logging into Quik for Desktop

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej