Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Quik Not Responding

Fixed my issue also, Thank you.

Hiker

[ Edited ]

Crash,crash, crash, crash, send report, crash, send report, crash, send report, crash, crash, crash, send report, crash, send report, crash, send report, crash, crash, crash, send report, crash, send report, crash, send report, crash, crash, crash, send report, crash, send report, crash, send report...........................change email, sign in, change email, sign in, change email, sign in, change email, sign in..............................................two hours later still no video.  I think you guys should stop putting stickers on cars, bikes and boats and start putting sponsorship money into software because this hero 6 is virtually worthless if you can't edit.  Studio is garbage too, returning this thing to best buy.  Polaroid cube for $75 never had a problem EVER.

Tourist

[ Edited ]

i feel this is a disgrace!!  And should not be happening.

Quik not responding at all, tried to follow the steps on this thread to get it working, but no joy. I am not a computer geek and unsure if i am doing the right changes on my PC. 

Running Windows 10 and on device manager my display is showing as:

AMD Radeon RS330

Intel (R) HD Graphics 530.

Bought a Hero 5 last week to take on holiday with our 11 month old son. great videos on the f*cking Go Pro but useless if i cannot edit them on my home PC. 

And to top it off, online support chat closed @ 5:00 and closed on Saturday and Sunday!!! Plus on email address to sent a formal complaint and or get answers to get this problem resolved!  

Tourist

Same problem and tried everything which has been suggested. So disappointed with Gopro. You have the resources but you cannot make a product. 

Tourist

No guess what, no reply to my Support Hub request. disappointed
Sightseer

WORKED for me too...as a sidenote this corrected a couple other issues with my laptop as well!  Thanks for posting

Sightseer

hey,
my graphics card is NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 635M 2GB
Sightseer

i have the last model of computer with the max request sistem for quik studio (intel core i7-7500u cpu @ 2.7GHz 2.9GHz 8.00 GB ram win10 64bit)

but the program not run. i try all the possible feature: NOT RUN. please help me