Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik Not Responding

I have done everything recommended. My Quiks will open up and pull up my media, but as soon as I click on one of my videos or pictures. It locks up. What do I need to do?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @dustinw450. This could be related to the graphics card installed on your computer. Have a go at these troubleshooting steps and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Do not follow his instructions. Its a waste of time. I've tried it with multiple computers. Their software sucks and basically the whole camera is a rip off. 4k. oh but hey were gonna make it **bleep** near impossible to create videos. I'm sure theyre working super hard over there to get it running. I've had my camera for 2 years and I still get the same messages. Support is literally zero help. You will not be able to use their software to automatically cut up 4k videos. WASTE OF MONEY.

Highlighted
GoPro

@sweetjump32544, sorry to hear about the trouble. If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Tourist

Let me be clear. I've tried. You guys have done literally nothing regarding the same issue everybody has had. I'm here to be honest with your customers. I've given up on you as youve given up on your customers.

Highlighted
Sightseer

same experience here.  anybody wanna buy a gopro ?

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello Mowens, I know I am a bit late to this problem but after reading the entire thread about this problem. I have managed to find solutions for various different graphics cards but have not yet found a solution for anything AMD related. if I make any mistakes on my technological terms or phrasing, I am sorry haha I don't really know much about computers :). anyway, I have found this comment to be as close to a solution I can get for my situation. I really look forward to using this editing software and I was just hoping you could maybe help. I may just sink into the sea of comments here but its worth a shot. I can open the "catalyst control center" and I click on "power" but I cannot find an option for "switchable graphics". this is where I am stuck. if you could potentially help me with this dilemma, I will be forever grateful. Thank You !! :))
Graphics Card / Chipset (idk what the difference is but this is what I can find): Graphics Chipset
AMD Radeon(TM) RX 560 Series

Highlighted
Tourist

Is this a desktop machine? You can’t switch using a graphics card like you can with a laptop.

This is still broken. If GoPro would actually fix their application to be more compatible with graphics cards they could fix this issue for a lot of people. You’ll need to use some other software for editing because GoPro is not updating their software.