Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Quik Not Responding

That worked fine for me ... come on GOPRO solve this issues, you guys are supposed to be the best, try to live to your reputation\

Tourist

Dude, nice. Nice fix indeed! 

Tourist

Still same problem. It is freezing in create mode. Most updated version, I tried several different methods to fix it, Non worked yet. Smiley Frustrated

Windows 10

GoPro

Hi @canerg7507

If you have gone over the steps on Quik for desktop Crashes while Opening Create Mode and it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!
Ej

Sightseer

me too, just bought my hero 7 and cant use the bloody software to edit it. Not happy at all............................................
Sightseer

It worked for me to thanks a lot all of you sharing solutions...

Sightseer

it worked perfect thanks!!
Tourist

Still cant get Quik to work.  I have a Dell 9370 with an i7 8550U.  I have it running off an egpu (Nvidia 1660 ti) and Its so slow and wont play video correctly and when I try to save a clip it says media creation failed.  I have to run everything through the Nvidia card of course.  Even if I unplug everything and just use integrated off the laptop its the same slow issue.  I imagine its slow because quick is running it from the integrate intel 620 graphics  (Which is muych slower but should still be fast enough to playback video).  Programming on this software is terrible.

I can playback 8k video just fine in every media player on my PC except quik.  Editing 4k Hvec in any other piece of software is buttery smooth.  Called support and they were totaly useless, basically unable to help at all.  Please quick update your software.  All I want to do is save my video with GPS gagues.  Even if youre not gonna fix the software to work properly with external graphics cards, at LEAST fix the program so when I goto save a clip It actually saves it, instead of saying failed and telling me to drop resolution.  Sigh.