Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Quik Not Responding

Thanks Mowens, it worked for me

Smiley Happy

Sightseer

He probado con dos ordenadores diferentes. Con windows 7 y Windows 10. Y n se abre este programa. Es frustrante. No entiendo cómo la pueden pifiar con estas cosas. Dan ganas de devolver la cámara. 3 días para esto.

GoPro

Hello @sunnydive53662

If the suggested troubleshooting steps do not work for you, let our Support team help. As the issue maybe associated with particular settings on your computer, it would be best to get in touch with the team for a more personalized support. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Sightseer

Thank you mowens, this worked like a charm for me (GoPro Hero 7 Black, GoPro Quik for Desktop, on the Microsoft Surface Book, Windows 10 - integrated graphics). Initially the problem was absolutely scary....

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi

i buy a new GoPro7, have computer with CPU Intel Core i-5 4750 (Haswell),16 GB of RAM and Graphics AMD RX470 with 8GB VRAM. OS W10 Build 1803.

GoPRO Quik say "Some footage may not play correctly." (not support HEVC) And app when i have more time with sample on media stop responding.

But movie can play through a graphics in MPC-HC with K-lite mega codec normally.

Please help? I try run with admin, or compatibility, but i think app stuck when some of hevc video sampling.

QuikNotResponding.jpg
GoPro

Hi @gemblercz

Kindly try this:

• Right click the Quik desktop icon.
  • Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)
  • See if it gives you an option to run with RX470.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Hi, my system have 2 GPU, but only RX470 is active. So i cant switch. I try this metod first but now show. If i run h.264 video all is ok, but if i try in quik h265 app, freeze. But if i run video in windows, video play normally.

GoPro

Got it @gemblercz,

Only h.264 files is compatible with Quik. 

You can try to install VSDC instead. 

Regards,

-Jay