Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Quik Not Responding

Ah. I know I can change it on the GoPro 7 black. But maybe it can’t be changed on others? https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/hevc

The other option is to transcode it from hevc to h.264 with a program like handbrake. Just sucks to have to transcode everything.
Sightseer

Con esto se me ha solucionado el problema.  Desde portatil acer con nvidia 920M con 2gb de dedicada

Tourist

I also had this problem in my laptop Dell Latitude 5501 with intel graphics and Nvidia MX150 and windows 10. Searched all over the internet and tried a lot of things but the final solution was to go on windows settings, system, screen, scroll down to the end of page and click graphics definitions. Then searched for the quik app, add it and set to power saving graphics. Done! This is the only way I could get QUIK working forcing it to use intel onboard graphics.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/103965-set-preferred-gpu-apps-windows-10-a.html

Hope it helps someone.

Sightseer

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

I've been looking for a solution for a long time. I tried everything. And you finally helped!

Tourist

HI

I have the same problem but the solution suggested isn't available.

I am on Window 10 and when I right click on the icon there is no "run with Graphics Processor" option.

Help!

Sightseer

This used to work for me but no longer does.  The only thing that does is disabling my Nvidia adapter.

Sightseer

Amazing works fine!!!!!!!!. Thank you so much :-)
Sightseer

this worked perfectly for me when doing this thanks mowen