Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik Not Responding

THANKS GOD !! it working ! thanks a lot !  HeartHeartWoman Happy

Spoiler

Highlighted
Sightseer

Sane thing here as well. I have restrted my computer-rana graphics card check-downloaded DIVX - all to no aval.  What a waste of my time......

Highlighted
Tourist

Can't create videos

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @sweetjump32544,

You might be using a resolution higher than 2.7k or a 4:3 aspect ratio. 

Please let us know  the exact settings you're using and which part of the process are you having problems with. 

Thanks,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

So through my expierence so far....Your upload speeds take forever that I can deal with but internet is top knotch and your servers suck is my guess. but next part. I recorded everything in 16:9 1080 and then 4K wide. mostly 1080. Through the phone I have to try to download all the videos to create a 480p @ 3:20 lenght time and thats not all the videos because my phone cant take anymore data thanks apple. But I purchased icloud to see if it would download straight to that... which it didn't.. drat. Whatever Ill just save them to my computer and use their quik pro software and get the full resolutions and all will be dandy. NAH. We are limited to 60 seconds now and I cant upload all my videos into one mix tape cuz that 480 p version was dope. Now I'm reasonable man here. Something is off. Did you guys bite off more you could chew with the videos? Do we need to start a go fund me or something to get this going. I was fully prepared to edit my own 4k videos. but lets get this 1080p stuff rolling with that software on the PC. Let me know what you think. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Okay still waiting. *Bump*

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

We spend hundreds of $$$ and we get mediocre application for editing SMH 

Spoiler

"It works! Right click on the Quik desktop icon and select "run with graphics processor" then choose "integrated"." this worked Thanks 

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks alot Mowens, this totally helps!

Previously was so frustrating that it keeps appear NOT RESPONDING on W10.

Thanks again!