Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik Music And Copyright

[ Edited ]

I found this thread (ok, it's 3 months old) since I am having the same problem. My video (not monetarized) is now blocked on YT worldwide because I used this song: Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit. As I understood, GoPro pays for these songs. Shall I open a dispute or not???
Also, IMHO it does not make sense to turn the volume down and then use a royalty-free song since Quick creates a video in sync with the specific song, therefore Quick would be useless... Thoughts?

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Quik Music And Copyright

[ Edited ]

It's up to you if you want to lodge a dispute but I say go for it, the more people complain about the problems they having with YT in regards to Royalty Free Music the quicker GoPro should in my mind take action and sort this problem out.

For one minute I don't always think that everyone making a copyright claim is the true creator of any music clip on YT but it's about getting someone else's video blocked from YT

I do believe humans are used to check what is been uploaded to YT and of cause humans make mistakes