Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Anonymous

Re: Quik, HERO5 Black "Import Cancelled" every time

[ New ]

This doesn't help me at all. I still can't upload the files. I am unable to connect to app as well, as I get wifi not ready try again later. Ive been uploading for 12 months, and now with High Sierra 10.13.3 I am no longer able.

Please help, otherwise I need to ditch the camera.

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hi !

I've got the same issue and please GoPro could you take the time to answer us.

At least tell us that you are aware of the problem and that you are working on an update.

Import Canceled

Thanks.

Anonymous

[ New ]

Have you updated the firmware on the camera it's self?  If not try that the firm/software may not be working together.  If the firmware isn't updated on the camer they won't jive.

RBF

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi !

I've got the same issue and please GoPro could you take the time to answer us.

At least tell us that you are aware of the problem and that you are working on an update.

Import Canceled

Thanks.

Anonymous

[ New ]
Have you updated the firmware on the camera it's self? If not try that the firm/software may not be working together. RBF cheers
Anonymous

[ New ]
Have you updated the firmware on the camera it's self? If not try that the firm/software may not be working together.
Anonymous

[ New ]

Firmware up to date

Firmware up to date

Anonymous

[ New ]

Have you checked the application on your computer any updates required?  or remove it from harddrive and reinstall it.  in most cases it will reset itself.

Anonymous

[ New ]

Installing the latest version of Quik just sorted this problem for me too. Annoying that there doesn't seem to be an autoupdate for Quik itself though, as this would help everybody out.