Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Anonymous

Re: Quik, HERO5 Black "Import Cancelled" every time

[ New ]

Make sure GoPro Quik is up to date to the most resent version.  Just updated mind and everything works fine.

Bobby

Anonymous

[ New ]

The folder thing DID NOT resolve the issue. 

Anonymous

[ New ]
What version
Anonymous

[ New ]
This should be the one marked as solution! None of the others were any help, I tried and same error. This reminded me to check version and I was two versions off! Once updated, i was good to go. Quick is supposed to tell you when it needs to be updated but clearly does not. This was my solution. Thanks!
Anonymous

[ New ]

I have this problem and I have tried the suggested solution and anything else I could think of for well over 2hrs onto my Mac 27” and nothing works for me. ALL of my software is up Today’s!

Cmon GoPro, post an answer.

I have just bought the hero5black as advised by your help desk (due to a housing issue on my HB3Black) but at least I never had any download issues with my HB3 into studio!!. 

Seriously rubbish GoPro. I wish I had never upgraded!

Anonymous

[ New ]

Have you updated the firmware on the camera it's self?  If not try that the firm/software may not be working together.

@Anonymous wrote:

I have this problem and I have tried the suggested solution and anything else I could think of for well over 2hrs onto my Mac 27” and nothing works for me. ALL of my software is up Today’s!

Cmon GoPro, post an answer.

I have just bought the hero5black as advised by your help desk (due to a housing issue on my HB3Black) but at least I never had any download issues with my HB3 into studio!!. 

Seriously rubbish GoPro. I wish I had never upgraded!

Have you tried to update the firmware on your camera?  If not, the two operating systems aren't working together.  Please port back if that is the problem.  Hope it helps.

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hi bud, yep all firmware and software up to date. BUT not sure what has changed, but turned the iMac on and tried again today, imported everything straightaway..... yippee, must have thrown a six to start.... lol

Editing in iMovie and stitching together 4 separate vids. Happier bunny now...

Anonymous

[ New ]

I had the same problem. The version "Quik" that I was using was at least 2 versions old. I downloaded the latest version of Quik" and that fixed the problem. It works as expected now.

Don't forget to restart your computer.