Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Anonymous

Re: Quik, HERO5 Black "Import Cancelled" every time

[ New ]

In the error log files this message appears at each time I tried to use Quik to import files:

"GoPro Quik: (Foundation) errors encountered while discovering extensions: Error Domain=PlugInKit Code=13 "query cancelled" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=query cancelled}"

Anonymous

[ New ]

This did not work for me. Still can't import. Sucks.

Anonymous

[ New ]

Same problem here. hero 6. Was importing fine, now sayss import cancelled every time and won't import. FFS!!

Anonymous

[ New ]

NOT solved - that solution doesn't work for me and I'm stuck unable to import. This is **bleep**e....

Anonymous

[ New ]
I’m not having this exact problem anymore, however the problem has immediately shifted to Quik saying that there is nothing to import when I plug the camera in by USB, but it does find files and import correctly when I take the card out of the camera and put it in the SD slot.
Anonymous

[ New ]
If Quik is still not finding files after I format the card again I will post a new topic about it.
Anonymous

[ New ]

After installing High Sierra on my MacBook Pro, Quik was giving me the "import canceled" message immediately. I noticed the Quik 2.5 was available at GoPro.com and I was still on 2.4... Updating Quik to the latest version fixed the problem immediately.

Don't forget to reboot after installing the new version.

Good luck.

Anonymous

[ New ]
Solved my own problem by updating from QUIK 2.4 to 2.5 - this is necessary for all Mac users who have upgraded to High Sierra. The OS update changed the file system a bit.