Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Anonymous

Quik, HERO5 Black "Import Cancelled" every time

[ New ]

Doesn't matter if I plug the camera in by USB, or put the card into the SD reader on the computer, it appears to start downloading but immediately says Import Cancelled. I have had to manually create folders on my computer and copy files off the SD.

HERO5 Black using v02.60

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

Mac OS X 10.13.1 (17B48)

Quik v2.3.0.6256

This may have ocurred after an update to High Sierra, I can't recall the exact timing. 

For the past three times I've copied from the card, I have used the camera to erase and reformat the card after each file transfer which doesn't seem to help. 

This is getting really annoying. 

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: Quik, HERO5 Black "Import Cancelled" every time

[ New ]

I have resolve (1 tentative) with redifine directory where import video in MAC in Qlik windows.

View solution in original post

Anonymous

[ New ]

This solution seemed to work for me also.

On the "Settings" page, I clicked the folder icon next to the "Import Location" and reselected the destination folder (even though it was the same folder as was specified in the "Import Location" already,) and everything worked fine again.

The folder I'm using is on an external HD connected via USB which is frequently disconnected. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]
Hiker

[ New ]

I have same problem: with 2 Gopro.

I have reset SD from Gopro...but don't change.

Please resolve this problem is very critical!

Hiker

[ New ]

I have same problem: with 2 Gopro.

I have reset SD from Gopro...but don't change.

Please resolve this problem is very critical!

The error that I see on log in MAC High Sierra:

com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.GoPro.goproapp.GoProDeviceService[11926]): Service exited due to signal: Segmentation fault: 11 sent by exc handler[0]

GoProIDService[12122]: Operation too slow. Less than 2000 bytes/sec transferred the last 180 seconds

...on Gopro 4 black I see the screen with <- -> how to data transfer but no data trasfer from Gopro and  MAC.

Hiker

[ New ]

I have resolve (1 tentative) with redifine directory where import video in MAC in Qlik windows.

Anonymous

[ New ]

I'm having the same problem!! please SOLVE THIS QUICKLY!!!

Anonymous

[ New ]

I'm having the same problem

Anonymous

[ New ]

This solution seemed to work for me also.

On the "Settings" page, I clicked the folder icon next to the "Import Location" and reselected the destination folder (even though it was the same folder as was specified in the "Import Location" already,) and everything worked fine again.

The folder I'm using is on an external HD connected via USB which is frequently disconnected.