Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Quik Desktop for Windows 7?

Hi,

I'd like to install the GoPro Quik desktop app but my computer is still running Windows 7 (I downgraded from 10 becaue I prefer 7).  My system meets all the requirements to run the program except for the version of windows I have. Is there a way around this? Otherwise, I won't be able to use the program. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik Desktop for Windows 7?

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, help, please :-)

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @reneegannon,

Thank you for showing interest with our application. Unfortunately, Quik for Desktop is only compatible with Microsoft Software machine running Windows 10.

If you’re looking for a non-linear editor to make your own custom edits with, you can use VSDC on Windows- http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download.

Cheers, 

Rae

Highlighted
Hiker

Google GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383 and GoProStudioPC-2.5.4.404 and you'll fid them both

Highlighted
Hiker

Or you may wish to google GoProStudioPC-2.5.9.2658 and you'll find the latest windows 7 application for GoPro Studio

Good luck

Highlighted
Hiker

Google GoPro_Quik-WinInstaller-2.3.0.5383 and GoProStudioPC-2.5.4.404 and you'll find them both.

Or you may wish to google GoProStudioPC-2.5.9.2658 and you'll find the latest windows 7 application for GoPro Studio

Good luck

Highlighted
Hiker

It's totaly crazy, but thanks for you support and the suggestion to search the tool on Google.

Quik is the only software I use that doesn't work on Windows 7.

It's **bleep**ing crazy!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @merlinox,

There are a lot of alternative video editing software for Windows 7.

You can try to use VSDC. 

Regards,

-Jay