Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Quik App not importing certain videos

hi,

after a trip i am importing my videos and photos, the app did imported everything to my PC, but in the app i can only see the photos.

i tried to add the folder in in ADD MEDIA but that didnt help, i tries to restart the GoPro Quick but again nothing!

its the first time this happens to me.

please help

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik App not importing certain videos

Hello @saeeds876. Were you able to play the videos on the camera prior to importing them to your computer? See if your view on Quik for desktop may be filtered as Photos. Make sure that it is set to All. If this is not the case, locate the files using the file location path as described in this article

Also try using other programs to view your footage. It could be that the videos that you have recorded used HEVC. These files can only be read by computers meeting specific system requirements listed here. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik App not importing certain videos

Hello @saeeds876. Were you able to play the videos on the camera prior to importing them to your computer? See if your view on Quik for desktop may be filtered as Photos. Make sure that it is set to All. If this is not the case, locate the files using the file location path as described in this article

Also try using other programs to view your footage. It could be that the videos that you have recorded used HEVC. These files can only be read by computers meeting specific system requirements listed here. Let us know how it goes.