Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Quick won't launch

[ New ]

Hello,

I wan't to launch the quick app but it doesn't since my username contains non latin characters.
The problem is that I use an Azure license for a Windows education account.
You CANNOT change your name on an organisation's Microsoft Azure account.
You CANNOT add a new user without an education license on this type of windows version.

What should I do ? Should I just wait for a fix that will probably won't come soon ? Or return the camera since I can't really do anything with the footage.

Thanks in advance,
Raph.

GoPro

Re: Quick won't launch

[ New ]

Hi @raphaëlt707

What camera are you using?

Can you please try accessing the files using an SD card adapter?

You may also check toher Programs to View and Edit Videos

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Waiting for GoPro to fix this issue not a feasible option. This same issue was in GoPro studio and was never fixed.
Their history with software support is bad, very bad.

It even looks like that GoPro Quick for Windows has been removed from their site recently with broken links to it all over the site,

I own 2 (old) GoPro cameras and with the current prices and level of support I'm not likely to buy other GoPro product.

Products like DaVinci are great for editing but GoPro should provide at least something like Quick to transfer from the camera. It's not an option for all to transfer content via mobile device and/or cloud.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Quik for windows full shirt. Its dosent( louch)  work on any my new PC.  Admin name on english ? PC on english...  

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sunnystar31535

Sorry for any trouble caused. Please note that Quik for desktop is no longer being developed.

You may explore other programs that can be used for the same purpose. Moreover, the GoPro Quik app also supports importing, viewing, and editing GoPro media on a compatible mobile device.

Thanks!

Ej 

Sightseer

[ New ]
How unload materials to PC without Quick?(doesn't lounch)
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sunnystar31535

You may use an SD card adapter or access the files via File Explorer 

See How To Import Camera Files To A Computer: Windows 10 for reference.

Thanks!

Ej