12-20-2019 03:06 PM
By any chance, do you have multiple graphics card installed in your computer? Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the issue in this instance:
Right click the Quik desktop icon.
Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)
Select Integrated graphics
You may also try the following steps in addition to the suggestions above:
- Close Quik for desktop
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows key + E
- Click the View tab at the top of this window and make sure the box next to "Show hidden files" is checked
- Navigate to C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local and delete the "GoPro" folder
- Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists
Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
Hopefully, this helps. Let us know how it works for you.