Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Quick keeps crashing and unable to display my Video during editing in a frame rate above subzero.

I'm extremely pissed off how I can spend a few hundred on a GoPro camera yet unable to use their own editing software because they simbly can't fix their bugs and glitches.

The first few seconds of the preview run smooth and after about 10-60 seconds it turns into a picture gallery with the sound running in the background without issues.

I've searched the forums and google for answers and none are fixing my issues because running it in compatibility doesn't do anything as well as admin and since I have a high-end Ryzen CPU I don't have integrated graphics. I also don't run dual GPU either.

My specs:
Ryzen 3900X
RTX 2080S
32GB 
Winver 1903 (18362.900)

Camera used: Hero 8 Black.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quick keeps crashing and unable to display my Video during editing in a frame rate above subz...

Hi @ralsei

Sorry for any trouble caused.

While some functions of cameras may work with QFD, we have not provided any updates to the program prior to HERO8 and therefore we are unable to determine what features will work, what won't, and what consistency you may get with HERO8 and MAX cameras.

You may check other editing applications.

See https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Programs-to-View-and-Edit-Videos/ta-p/399573

Thanks!

Ej