Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

I don't want to waste time to study anything to solve the problem since 2 years ago. I just feel very very very disappointed on the whatever hardware and software!

here are I fixed the issue

1. uninstall the quik

2. install version 2.0: https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-2.0.0.4203.exe

3. run and Login (very important)

4. run in app update to v2.3

5. download the latest vesrion v2.7 from website and run it and everything will be fine.

plus 6. I had uninstall it, because its useless for me, I thought it can edit .360 file like mobile app, but it is trash

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

thanks man! you're better than all the go-pro support staff)
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik keeps asking to log in. After login click on any button and again asks for login (SOLUTION)

you are the king !

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik keeps asking to log in. After login click on any button and again asks for login (SOLUTION)

I can't it actually worked! Thank You!

Btw, I didnt take the first 4 steps and started right from version 2.1.x and on from there/

Thank you for help!

And yes, its 2020 and the problem is still there (Windows 10)

Highlighted
Sightseer

It is March of 2020, issue still exists.

Thanks support for copy-pasting the same totaly useless instruction.

Much bigger thanks to guys who revealed hack with installing older version!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Tx man.

What a **bleep**...

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]