Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

Same issue. Windows 10.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

Same problem with my MAC, just go through the whole issue, cannot resolve it, HELP! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Everyone!

We would appreciate if you can go through these steps: 

Kindly test if Quik works after each step.

1. Restart Quik for Desktop with default settings.
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Uninstall/reinstall Quik for Desktop.
  4. Create a new gopro.com user account and attempt to reproduce the issue.
  5. Create new user account on local computer and attempt to reproduce the issue.

Also, please indicate if the main email address you have is associated to a GoPro Plus account.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

i want to contribute my way of solving this problem to here..this problem bother me and many chinese users for long time..i tried all the solutions from GOPRO hub and internet, i even change my system language to English..wont wrok..i accidently restore all LSP settings to be defualt Windows settings..and it works! i shared this to Chinese GoPro community and hundreds of Chinese users used have same problems solved..We chinese use this 360 TOTAL security software.(https://www.360.cn/) it optimizes your computer every peroid of time..this is where the problem came from..as long as we restore this LSP settings to be default..Quik works! 

微信截图_20181207032429.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Could you be more specific ? What is LSP settings? and How to change them?

能不能更详细一点

Highlighted
Explorer

Layered Service Provider (LSP) is a deprecated feature of the Microsoft Windows Winsock 2 Service Provider Interface (SPI). A Layered Service Provider is a DLL that uses Winsock APIs to attempt to insert itself into the TCP/IP protocol stack.

分层服务提供程序(LSP)是Microsoft Windows Winsock 2服务提供程序接口(SPI)的弃用功能。分层服务提供程序是一个DLL,它使用Winsock API尝试将自身插入TCP / IP协议堆栈。
Highlighted
Sightseer

Nothing works. GoPro !!!! Do something !!!! Absolutely annoying problem you can't solve for few months !!!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @spiryflame34557

Kindly reach out to our Support Team to further check on this. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps you have taken.

Thanks!

Ej