Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

Same issue. Windows 10.

Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

Same problem with my MAC, just go through the whole issue, cannot resolve it, HELP! 

GoPro

Hi Everyone!

We would appreciate if you can go through these steps: 

Kindly test if Quik works after each step.

1. Restart Quik for Desktop with default settings.
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Uninstall/reinstall Quik for Desktop.
  4. Create a new gopro.com user account and attempt to reproduce the issue.
  5. Create new user account on local computer and attempt to reproduce the issue.

Also, please indicate if the main email address you have is associated to a GoPro Plus account.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

i want to contribute my way of solving this problem to here..this problem bother me and many chinese users for long time..i tried all the solutions from GOPRO hub and internet, i even change my system language to English..wont wrok..i accidently restore all LSP settings to be defualt Windows settings..and it works! i shared this to Chinese GoPro community and hundreds of Chinese users used have same problems solved..We chinese use this 360 TOTAL security software.(https://www.360.cn/) it optimizes your computer every peroid of time..this is where the problem came from..as long as we restore this LSP settings to be default..Quik works! 

微信截图_20181207032429.png