09-01-2018 07:30 AM
Sorry for any troubles caused. Kindly try these steps:
1 Open Quik for desktop
2 While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
3 Select “Restart with default settings”
4 A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
5 Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
6 Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please try to perform the below options:
- Close Quik for desktop while the "Authenticating" message is appearing
- Disconnect the computer/laptop from Wi-fi or remove ethernet cable if one is connected to ensure there is no connection to the internet
- Open the Task Manager on the computer(Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and look for "Quik.exe" under the background processes.
- Right-click "Quik.exe" and select "End Task"
- Keep the internet connection disconnected and launch Quik for desktop. Confirm that it properly opens, then re-enable Wi-fi.
You should be able to properly log in once they reconnect to the internet.
If all else fails, please reach out to our Support Team to further check on this.
09-03-2018 06:23 AM
If you already have tried the recommended steps and the issue still persists, it would be bets to get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. The issue maybe associated with particular settings on your computer so our Support team will need to gather computer system information and establish a path forward once details are gathered. You can connect with the team via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
a month ago