04-08-2020 09:03 AM
05-15-2020 07:54 AM
This is ridiculous, it's May 2020 and this issue still exists with the latest version, makes it totally useless.
It's so frustrating to keep typing my credentials in over and over, does GoPro really have QA process AT ALL?
05-15-2020 01:26 PM
07-08-2020 01:03 PM
Work for me.
bad way to fix the bug.
I encounter this issue like all of you guys and found a thread resolving the problem. Here's what I did.
1) uninstall quik v 2.7.x
2) Download version v188.8.131.5203 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-184.108.40.20603.exe
3) Launch quik and sign on (do not logout)
4) Download version v220.127.116.1120 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-18.104.22.16820.exe
5) Install v22.214.171.12420 and it will prompt to remove the old version, just follow the instructions.
6) Download version v.126.96.36.19943 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-188.8.131.5243.exe
7) Again, install it over the old version.
8) Launch Quik and on the top right of the application it will prompt you to update the application to version 2.3.x
9) Make sure you are still sign in, update quik as it suggests.
10) Launch Quik > Help > About > make sure it's 2.3.x
11) download and install the latest version (v184.108.40.2065)
hope this works for you....I tried it twice and it worked. I guess the old version saves the credentials somewhere locally and installing the new version over the old somehow resolves the problem of kept on asking login over and over when you navigate within the app.
2 weeks ago
I am waiting for many years when the software will be look ok but it is still bull **bleep** as before. Developers from gopro are really crooked. You can't fix quick for many years each time the same issue you can't click anything because the application asks login and password. The go pro cameras are still hanging picture when recording on September 2020 but you are trying to sell GoPro 9 in the future. STOP creating bugs, fix them before creating new camera versions.