Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login.

[ New ]

I have Windows 10, Quick 2.5.1.462.  App Quick  keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login window.  I try to change password to same with Facebook, Try to login with Facebook, Try to create new account - it's all didn't help me to use application 'Quick'. What to do?

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login.

[ New ]

@reload100500 - Try resetting your wifi connection. These issues are often related to wifi and/or firewall issues, so working through those will be the first thing to tackle.

Hiker

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login.

[ New ]

I changed connect from wi-fi to cable, disabled windows defender's firewall (before this i tried added app quick to a security exception in Windows firewall), but nothing changed, Quick keeps asking to log in again and again. 

Hiker

[ New ]

In my system only one language pack, and I can't switch the Windows interface to English, unfortunately. I changed the formats and numbers in English, and the language of non-Unicode programs. It didn't help, I reinstalled after that Quick, he still keeps on asking to log in.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

If you're still unable to log in, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be glad to troubleshoot this with you.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the exact same issue. My PC updated yesterday with the latest Windows 10 update and ever since I am unable to get past the login screen oc the PC App. 

Prior to the update the GoPro Quik App fo PC was working perfectly. I had used it the night before to render 3 files with the gauge overlayers with no problem at all.

I too have tried;

- turning off firewalls

- boht facebook and standard login

- updating my password

I firmly believe this is a systemic issue as a result of the latest WIN10 udpate.

Tourist

[ New ]

These were the updates record that occur on the day it stopped responding.

Updates 9JAN18.JPG
Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

[ New ]

i have the same problem on win10

after i login, if i touch any button or menu

my quik version 2.5.2.633