11-15-2020 08:34 AM - edited 11-15-2020 08:35 AM
Re: Quik keeps asking to log in. After login click on any button and again asks for login (SOLUTION)[ New ]
Work for me.
bad way to fix the bug.
I encounter this issue like all of you guys and found a thread resolving the problem. Here's what I did.
1) uninstall quik v 2.7.x
2) Download version v18.104.22.16803 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-22.214.171.12403.exe
3) Launch quik and sign on (do not logout)
4) Download version v126.96.36.19920 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-188.8.131.5220.exe
5) Install v184.108.40.20620 and it will prompt to remove the old version, just follow the instructions.
6) Download version v.220.127.116.1143 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-18.104.22.16843.exe
7) Again, install it over the old version.
8) Launch Quik and on the top right of the application it will prompt you to update the application to version 2.3.x
9) Make sure you are still sign in, update quik as it suggests.
10) Launch Quik > Help > About > make sure it's 2.3.x
11) download and install the latest version (v22.214.171.1245)
hope this works for you....I tried it twice and it worked. I guess the old version saves the credentials somewhere locally and installing the new version over the old somehow resolves the problem of kept on asking login over and over when you navigate within the app.
Proved, this is the correct way to solve the bugging login issue.
It's shame that gopro team didn't solve the program login issue for years. All the posts they replied "restart with default settings" do not work.