Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

All this situation is absolute f*ck up. How come that such a worldwide famous company cannot handle log in issue for so long time?! Fantastic!

Because of the login problem, your desktop application became useless!

Regards,

Valentin

Sightseer

Re: Quick keeps asking to log in. After login gives click on any button and again goes to the login

Exactly same issue here, even tried to run in admin mode, no luck at all, windows 10 platform.

Sightseer

Same issue with ver 2.7.0.495 on Windows 10

No error messages or any crash reports I could send to support just returns me to login screen after I click settings or any other button inside app

Sightseer

Re: Quik keeps asking to log in. After login click on any button and again asks for login (SOLUTION)

I encounter this issue like all of you guys and found a thread resolving the problem.  Here's what I did.

1) uninstall quik v 2.7.x

2) Download version v2.0.0.4203 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-2.0.0.4203.exe

3) Launch quik and sign on (do not logout)

4) Download version v2.0.1.4320 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-2.0.1.4320.exe

5) Install v2.0.1.4320 and it will prompt to remove the old version, just follow the instructions.

6) Download version v.2.1.0.4643 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-2.1.0.4643.exe

7) Again, install it over the old version.

8) Launch Quik and on the top right of the application it will prompt you to update the application to version 2.3.x

9) Make sure you are still sign in, update quik as it suggests.

10) Launch Quik > Help > About > make sure it's 2.3.x

11) download and install the latest version (v2.7.0.945)

hope this works for you....I tried it twice and it worked.  I guess the old version saves the credentials somewhere locally and installing the new version over the old somehow resolves the problem of kept on asking login over and over when you navigate within the app.

Good luck.

Luke

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Quik keeps asking to log in. After login click on any button and again asks for login (SOLUTION)

It really works for me! Thanks a lot for your solution.

Tourist

I have the same problem here. 

Everytime i try to click "create" it turns out to log in again. 

It was the latest version of Gopro Quik

Need solutions, plz

Tourist

It works on my PC !!! tks a lot !!

Sightseer

Thank you so much! That helped!