01-02-2019 12:14 PM
All this situation is absolute f*ck up. How come that such a worldwide famous company cannot handle log in issue for so long time?! Fantastic!
Because of the login problem, your desktop application became useless!
02-01-2019 06:59 AM
Same issue with ver 22.214.171.1245 on Windows 10
No error messages or any crash reports I could send to support just returns me to login screen after I click settings or any other button inside app
02-07-2019 08:33 AM
I encounter this issue like all of you guys and found a thread resolving the problem. Here's what I did.
1) uninstall quik v 2.7.x
2) Download version v126.96.36.19903 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-188.8.131.5203.exe
3) Launch quik and sign on (do not logout)
4) Download version v184.108.40.20620 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-220.127.116.1120.exe
5) Install v18.104.22.16820 and it will prompt to remove the old version, just follow the instructions.
6) Download version v.22.214.171.12443 from https://software.gopro.com/PC/Quik-WinInstaller-126.96.36.19943.exe
7) Again, install it over the old version.
8) Launch Quik and on the top right of the application it will prompt you to update the application to version 2.3.x
9) Make sure you are still sign in, update quik as it suggests.
10) Launch Quik > Help > About > make sure it's 2.3.x
11) download and install the latest version (v188.8.131.525)
hope this works for you....I tried it twice and it worked. I guess the old version saves the credentials somewhere locally and installing the new version over the old somehow resolves the problem of kept on asking login over and over when you navigate within the app.
03-18-2019 05:41 AM
I have the same problem here.
Everytime i try to click "create" it turns out to log in again.
It was the latest version of Gopro Quik
Need solutions, plz