Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Quick isnt playing any stuff from GP9

[ New ]

Hello,

i got the new Gp9. but my Quick wont play any video. With the GP8 isnt any problem to playing a video with quick

GoPro

Re: Quick isnt playing any stuff from GP9

[ New ]

Hello, @markusk5786. What do you get on Quik instead of a playback? Is there any error message? Does it matter which resolution setting the media was recorded in? Does the app allow you to import media from the HERO9 Black?

Sightseer

[ New ]

Nothing the programm freezes and i must close it.

Yes Quick allows to import the Files:)

The Gp8 Videos are in H.264 and the 9 is in HEVC. My Pc is playing HEVC in 5k smoothless

Tourist

[ New ]

idem , impoddible de recuperer les dnnées gps depuis la 7black, actuellement je possede la 8 black et impossible de recuperer les données gps. merci

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @sandjoprod. Quik for desktop doesn’t support telemetry gauges for your HERO8 Black camera. The GoPro App on iOS and Android can add telemetry gauges using GPS performance stickers. Here is how to view stickers in the GoPro App.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @markusk5786. While some functions of cameras may work with Quik for desktop, we have not provided any updates to the program prior to the release of the HERO9 Black and therefore we are unable to determine what features will work, and what consistency you may get with HERO9 Black camera. In addition to the GoPro App for mobile, You may explore other programs that can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage.