Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Quick for Mac OS

Hola:

Tengo problema con mi GoPro Hero 5 session y la App de Quick en MacOS. Cuando conecto mi cámara a la computadora, la aplicación reconoce que la camara está conectada, pero dice que no hay archivos para importar, y que el porcentaje de usado es 0%. Sólo puedo leer los archivos conectando la tarjeta mini SD a la computadora directo, pero no se añaden a los contenidos de la app.

Adjunto una captura de pantalla. 

Espero puedan ayudarme a saber cómo hacer que la app vuelva a leer los archivos.  

Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-01 a la(s) 17.11.05.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quick for Mac OS

@dymalarcon, sorry to hear about the trouble. Run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. Use the GoPro USB-C cable that came with the camera. There are some troubleshooting steps here that will help: 

Additionally, if using macOS Catalina, you can try the suggestions in this thread to see if they'll work for you: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Quik-not-compatible-with-macOS-Catalina/m-p/50... 

And make sure that your Mac system allows access to removable devices. See this thread https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/GoPro-Quick-Mac-import-not-working-import-butt... for more details. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue here. All other apps, i.e. Mac Photo and Lightroom see the files and I can import. Go Pro Quick shows 0percent on my SD card. The links provided in the response are not helpful as they cover different issues.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @agiledawn03541

See if using an SD card adapter will work.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Of course it does. Then I don’t see a point of having the GoPro Quik at all ...